Early Registration is open from March 16th until April 20th 30th – CLOSED
Normal Registration is open from May 1st until May 31st – CLOSED
Late Registration and on site registration* is open from June 1st – CLOSED
* On site registration – only available for payments by cash.
Registration Fees (€-Euros)
- Early – 500€
- Normal – 650€
- Late – 700€
- Early – 250€
- Normal – 325€
Registration fee covers: welcome reception, conference participation, lunch on all conference days, coffee & snacks and conference banquet. Student fee does not include the conference banquet.
Student fee: a confirmation of student status is required for undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. students registering under this category. Please provide a declaration from your supervisor stating that you are a student. Upload it in your registration form.
Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
- If after registering you are unable to attend the Conference, you may transfer your registration to another person. If you are unable to transfer your registration to another person, you may request a refund of your conference registration fee. You need to send us a written request via email (Cescit Secretariat).
- If you cancel your registration and submit your request for a refund earlier than April 30th, 2018, you will be refunded 100% minus costs of refunding (20 €).
- No refund will be available starting May, 1st, 2018.
- No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants unable to obtain a travel Visa.
- No exception will be made to the cancellation/refund policy for registrants due to travel related issues, natural disasters, or other unexpected events.
In case you need an invitation letter for the visa formalities, please contact Cescit Secretariat, mentioning:
- Passport number
- Date of passport validity
- Birth date
- Other information to be included in the invitation letter for the visa formalities
Please note that the Conference Secretariat will only send the invitation letter if you have your registration fully paid.