Submit a contribution
The 3 steps for submitting a contribution to the 3rd IFAC Conference on Embedded Systems, Computational Intelligence and Telematics
Papers and all other proposals must be submitted electronically using the IFAC PaperCept conference manuscript management system: www.ifac.papercept.net
When connected on this www.ifac.papercept.net Web page, scroll down to ‘Conferences in 2018’ and select ‘Submit a contribution to IFAC CESCIT’18’.
When submitting a contribution to IFAC CESCIT’18′ the contributor is first asked to choose among the types of submissions listed in the next table. The table summarizes the main characteristics of each submission type.
Even if you were not personally invited to do so, you can submit contributions to open invited tracks. Have a look at the list of proposed open invited track topics. If you feel your contribution fits a topic, select ‘open invited track paper’ as submission type and use the track code at the second step of submission.
|Type of submission||Page limits
|Contributed paper||8||6||8||IFAC-PapersOnline||24 nov 2017|
|Contributed extended abstract||5||5||5||Preprints only||24 nov 2017|
|Invited session proposal||6||24 nov 2017|
|Invited session paper||8||6||8||IFAC-PapersOnline||24 nov 2017|
|Open invited track proposal||6||21 oct 2017|
|Open invited track paper||8||6||8||IFAC-PapersOnline||24 nov 2017|
At the second step the contributor is asked to fill in a form that contains
- Title of the contribution
- The authors
- A list of keywords associated with the conference. See here the list of keywords classified by technical committees. Evaluation will a priori be done by the technical committee associated to the 1st keyword.
- The category of presentation among Regular (presenting theoretical or application driven research with main focus on the theoretical or methodological contribution), Application (presenting research with main focus on concrete contributions to industrial, economic or social fields).
- The abstract of the contribution
By default, contributions to Open Invited Tracks are evaluated within the technical area chosen by the track organizer(s). In case of contributions to Open Invited Tracks that have a multi-area nature, the authors can suggest different keywords for evaluation. To do so they should send an email to email@example.com specifying:
- their contribution identification number and the Open Invited Track code
- the ordered list of three keywords among those listed on the keywords page. The IPC may then reassign the submission to the appropriate Technical Committee for the reviewing process.
At the third and final step of submission the contributor uploads his/her contribution that should fulfill the format constraints. All submissions must be written in English, and prepared according to IFAC format, see: www.ifac.papercept.net/conferences/support/support.php. Tools are provided for managing formatting issues.